- Access Scaffolds
- Traditional Tube & Fittings Scaffold
- Professional Scaffold Design & Calculations
- Mobile Towers
- Temporary Roofing System
- Structural Support and Shoring
- Site Protection; Scaffold Sheeting & Debris Netting
- Scaffolding Safety Netting
- Bridge Decking Systems
- High Rise Scaffolds
- Building Restraints Systems
- Crash Decking
- Lift Shaft Scaffolds
- Bird Cage Scaffold
- Hoists & Waste Chutes
- Retention Retained Facade
- Power Access Cradles
- Specialist Fabricated Access Systems
- Scaffold Poster Installations
- Camera Platforms, Abseiling Towers, Event Staging
- Confined Space Entry Scaffold Certified
ROOFING / FACIAS SOFFITS
& GUTTERING SERVICES
- Roof Repairs / New Roofs
- Tiled / Slate Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Chimney Building and Repair
- Guttering and Rainwater Pipes
- Gutter Cleaning
- Fascias / Soffits / Cladding - Wooden
- Fascias / Soffits / Cladding - uPVC
- Velux / Skylight Windows
- Zinc / Metal Roofs
We supply temporary roofing, buildings and weather protection structures. Using the uniquely flexible ‘‘Omni’’ system of lightweight alloy structural components and translucent PVC sheets, the system can be configured to provide solutions to:
- Variable roof pitches.
- Awkward building profiles
- Restricted crane access
- Working over delicate structures
The Omni. system has many attributes including:
- Minimal loading on the existing structure
- Speed of erection
- Manual manoeuvrability either as a temporary roof or a building at ground level.
- Telescopic sliding roof sections which allow rapid access for materials whilst limiting exposure to the weather.
- Up to 45 metres clear span without any intermediate support, creating an unimpeded working area.
- The erection & dismanting of the system without cranage and from one position thereby reducing the risk of damage to existing works.
What our clients say about us . . .
Scafco have provided a reliable and profesional service. Morrisons recommends the company to other parties interested’. Morrisons
Job: Scaffolding value £100,000 and Roofing value £100,000 Our client has provided us with the following vice.